Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Special Announcement!


No video today - the upload speed is just too slow. So, here's a shot of me walking. I actually feel the best I have felt since beginning my detox/fast and I anticipate only to improve further across the next couple of days. The juice fast is doing it's thing.

But, I have some very exciting news to share . . . yesterday my lovely, amazing partner Joanne and I officially became engaged! We have been "unofficially" engaged for some time but according to Jo it became official when she received her beautiful engagement pendant and who am I to argue? The announcement was first seen on our facebook pages (as, I guess most news is these days) and I just wanted to share it here as well.

I also want to take this opportunity to say that Jo is truly amazing. She is the most loving, caring, giving, supportive partner one could ever hope for and I love her more the language can express. The support, understanding and trust she has shown me during these last 4 months or so and particularly when I told her the manner in which I wanted to tackle my issues has been awesome and extremely humbling and I will be eternally grateful.

Love you baby. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff Glenn .... I hope this is not too easy for you - aren't you supposed to pay for your sins .. or something! lol

    Congratulations on your engagement!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenn - I find sometimes it's easier to pay for your sins in advance up front : )

      Delete