Monday, January 9, 2012

Heads Up!

Today I feel very much improved from the last couple of days. Most of the physical symptoms have dissipated and I managed to get to sleep by midnight and had an only slightly interupted sleep through till 9 a.m.

It seems the alcohol detox has had some type of effect on the way I am responding to the juice fast. I generally feel not very well around day 3 or 4 of a fast as the toxins have really started to build up and I need to facilitate their removal as quickly as possible (more on that in another post) but I do not feel any of this today so my best guesses are that either the alcohol detox symptoms have masked any other, more familiar symptoms,  or (more likely) the fun and games of the toxic build-up is yet to come. Either way, I think I'll just have another glass of juice and wait and see . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment