Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Last Supper.

Greetings friends. Today marks the beginning of a new journey for me. I decided last night that it felt right to complete my juice fast I have been following, as a support for my alcohol withdrawal and detox, and begin the next phase. Water Fast. Therefore, last night, I held a small ceromony to mark the occasion with a special juice (see recipe below) and a handful of "Pulse" (a pure, raw food made from fruits, nuts, seeds and grain). I hope you enjoy it.

Today Jo and the kids took me home so I have not produced a video (I also have a minor "reveal" tomorrow which is why I am not going to appear in a video tonight) but be assured I shall produce some more material tomorrow. Cheers.

The Last Supper . . . (cue: pipe organ)


Final Morsels . . .


Juice:

3 x apples
3 x oranges
3 x lemons
3 x carrots
3 x celery
3 x beetroot
1 bunch of parsley
1 bunch of spinach

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . complex

No comments:

Post a Comment