Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Water Fast Day 40!


So, it's now 9:58 on the 22nd of February, 2012 and my water fast is approximately 2 hours shy of being officially over. I have had an excellent day to cap off three days of hanging out with myself and just being there with no particular agenda or schedule or plan, apart from planning to not have any plan, and it has been great. I have relaxed and reflected and meditated and imagined and day dreamed and wandered and meandered and hung out and slept and stayed up and watched bad television and listened to inspiring music and discovered things and ignored phone calls and forgotten about work and skyped the kids and chatted to Jo and read Blake and made lists of great restaurants to visit and followed coffee smells and  thought about my granddad and swam and sat in the spa and had long, hot baths and read the room service menu and drank the water from the mini bar and watched the sunset and listened to the traffic and wanted to order the "big breakfast" and made house keeping wait for me and checked out the restaurant and sat at the bar and ordered a "water" and taken late night walks and watched "Deadman" again and gained new insights and tuned into my intuition and watched people and taken a fresh look at my town and made promises to myself and slept in and got up early and thought about my friends and felt my appreciation for my life and wished stupid people had somewhere else to go and and wondered what I would write in my blog and then thought about why I care and then decided it was time to watch "Black Books" and then wondered what Dan might choose as my first, next glass of red and then wondered what meal it might go with and then thought about how good the watermelon on Thursday is going to taste . . . mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm watermelonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

and, oh yes had such a FANTASTIC day today!!!!!!!!!

I thought about doing a video blog when I got home but I'm now just so tired I can't actually be bothered so this will have to suffice for my 40th day and you know, I had someone today tell me my future happiness depended on my ability to let go of my perfectionist tendencies so here I am starting now! My perfectionist is nagging me saying you can't NOT video blog on the FINAL DAY! It will feel "unbalanced" but, I am just not inspired right now and very tired so, this is me, saying; Thank you everyone for all your good vibes and well wishes I have been receiving all day, it has been most gratifying and I send you all my love and appreciation for your amazing support and positive energy that has sustained me this entire journey. I have done two of my little, "planned" events to mark the occasion, I am doing another tomorrow and will be planning for the last. Oooooooooooh, mysterious . . . . . . . promise to reveal it all tomorrow. Just hope now it's not a big let down, they are really merely little things I am doing for myself as ritual reminders of the deeper changes and continued evolution I am undertaking. Anyway, here are a couple more photos from the last day or two, I'm off to bed. Cia Cia.

        
    




No comments:

Post a Comment