Saturday, February 25, 2012

Unusual and challenging . . .

So, I'm not keeping up with the blog terribly well at present but I'm sure things will settle into a little more of a routine soon enough. Anyway, it is now Saturday night and we have arrived home from a day out celebrating Ji's 3rd birthday by taking a trip from Belgrave to Lakeside for the afternoon on Puffing Billy. Both kids (and mum and dad) had a great day but everyone is very tired and a little grumpy (the birthday boy in particular) and it is definitely time for bed.

But before I go I am finally getting to post a couple of videos I made either Wednesday or Thursday night, I forget which now but anyway, here they are (in which I reveal my little rituals I have been completing to mark the end of my fast) . . .




So, there you go, just a bit of fun to underline and ritualise some important ideas in my continued process of life change, healing and revitalisation. Giving yourself signs and reminders is a powerful psychological tool and one I plan to use more often in future.

And here's some shots from the birthday trip;






No comments:

Post a Comment