Friday, January 20, 2012

This could get interesting . . .

So no video today. I felt like just writing a short entry to let you know what's going on with me physically first up. Woke up feeling the usual slight nausea and my heart rate is still slightly elevated but not to the extent of a few days ago but apart from that still feeling pretty good. Slight tiredness to my muscles today so did not go for a walk. Instead spent most of the day at home. Have not had a bowel movement for a couple of days and felt I could use a bit of a flush out so got the old enema kit out and after that had a scorching hot bath with epson salts and bi-carb. Gotta say felt way better for it.

Spent the rest of the morning on house work. Did the laundry, washed the dishes etc. Then went out to get cat food and toothpaste. Walking through the shopping centre today I noticed that the food was not even the slightest bit enticing. This tells me I am transitioning into the next phase of my fast. I actually no longer feel hungry and have absolutely no desire to eat. This is good.

I have just finished watching a movie and have noticed that my perception has subtly shifted. The best way to describe it is that it is a little like being stoned except that I still have full mental capacity and my reactions, balance, coordination etc are still fully functioning. Yet I have a slightly alterred vision and I notice my thoughts are a little more, shall we say, esoteric in nature. This could get interesting ; )

Would also just like to acknowledge the passing of one of my favourite singers from any era.

Ms Etta James, thank you.



Fitting song for my blog, and one she identified as 'the song that best described her life' . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment