Thursday, January 19, 2012

Be Irrational. I dare you!

I woke this morning feeling 100% better than yesterday. It is actually quite extraordinary how good I feel today in comparison. I feel well rested despite not falling asleep before 2 am (I am still running in work mode as far as sleeping habits go - it is something I must address soon) my body feels more relaxed today, my muscles do not feel tired and I have considerably more energy.

But this is not what my video is about. To be honest, I am not sure exactly what the video is about, I had some ideas swirling around in my head this morning so I essentially sat down and pressed record, as I have promised to do with this blog. So, if your game, dive in. Be warned, it's my longest yet and I do seem to ramble on but I hope there maybe something in it to at least make you think. Even if you decide to disagree with me.

Pt 1

Pt 2

Pt 3

So, I noticed that I said "decriminalisation" when I meant "criminalisation". And I also notice again how slow I seem at the moment. This is quite a trip watching myself and noticing the effects of the alcohol and the withdrawal. It reaffirms my commitment to seeing this process through. Anyway, hope you got something from all of that even if it was a giggle at my expense. That's ok, I have to smile myself watching me struggle for the right words - can not wait to see how I progress from here. Reclaiming your own mind is one hell of a motivating idea I can tell you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment