Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Garden Fresh!


Woke up this morning feeling great! Better than yesterday, a couple of muscles feel a little sore but that is from the stretching they are getting from the 5 Rites so that's a good thing. I treated myself to a movie, "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy", and then headed to the library to return some of my kids books, as well as briefly stopping in at the Wick to grab a tarp for my camping trip and chat to my business partner. I also picked another friend up from work and drove her home. I then headed home myself and, as you can see from the photo, did a spot of gardening (gotta find someone to eat this stuff . . . ). The reason I tell you all these boring details is to illustrate that my energy levels are such that I can carry on with a full day's activity with minimal effort. I'm sure that is surprising some of you considering the grave warnings I have receive from some well meaning but slightly misinformed people. I will address some of the dire warnings that I have been receiving soon.

So, I shall be off air from tomorrow, Wednesday, to Saturday as I am, as warned, going camping. I'm sure I will have something or other to say about something by the time I get back as it seems I haven't upset or annoyed anybody for a number of days now. Anyway, I'll see you on the other side.

Over the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment