Sunday, February 12, 2012

Past your bedtime Ji!

So, as promised, here is a video to give you an idea of how I am going at the pointy end of my water fast. That first post about my drinking seems not only an age ago but feels like a totally different person. I haven't possibly been able to share with you all the learnings, insights and growth I have achieved during this first stage of my revitalisation but it has been such a rewarding experience up until now, not in small part due to a lot of you. I do hope as I go along with this blog from the water fast to be able to share at least a little more about this life changing experience but for now, here is my latest video.


As you can see; I am doing well, feeling strong and confident of the final outcomes of this water fast. I do hope this, in a small way, alleviates some of the more extreme concerns, fears and anxieties some of you have had about my welfare (and in one bizarre case my mental health) . . . ; )
Anyway, here are Ji's photos he was requesting.




Cheers, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment