Saturday, February 11, 2012

FINALLY!



It's Saturday night and I haven't had a chance to post since Wednesday. I was planning to do a video post this evening but, to be honest, I'm in my PJs, sitting on the couch with Jo, the kids are in bed and I think I'll just write this and do a video tomorrow.

I will fill you in on the last couple of days (which have been very interesting, extremely busy and terribly exciting!) in my video tomorrow apart from this;

Our NEW WEBSITE for my business was launched last night! It's been a long, long time in the making and it is finally up! The reason we launched on a Friday night (usually bad night to go live with a website as mistakes/problems don't get fixed till Monday) was that I was a guest of the MMF and the ST Kilda Festival for a music industry panel for an evening of discussion and Q & A about the differences, pros and cons, between recording at home verses recording in a pro studio.

It was fun evening and it did give us incentive to get our new site up, a double positive outcome. So, without further ado, here is the link so go check out The Wick!

The Wick

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment