Friday, February 3, 2012

D'oh! Not tonight.

So it's about 10:30 p.m. and the bands are lugging out and I need to get back on deck. I haven't managed to get that other promised video post in so, instead, here is one of my favourite videos of all time (I actually kinda chose it as my theme song to boost me up through this fast - yes, yes, I'm a child of the 80's). My father was in the RAAF and when I was a teenager I harboured dreams of being a fighter pilot. The reality of handing 12 years of my life over to the government eventually dissuaded me from taking that particular path but I have retained my fascination for flying, and in recent years, got to  spend time flying around with a great friend of mine in his ultra-light. Anyway, this song and video are a motivational nuclear bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment